7.2.06

Speechless

I have been thinking for the last 48 hours about what exactly to say regarding David Emerson crossing the floor yesterday. My conclusion is that I really have no idea what so ever what to say. I am so shocked, floored actually. Emerson? Of all people David Emerson crossed the floor?! He isn't even in my riding and I am outraged. This last election was a very heated one, people were confused to say the least. I know for a fact that people in his Vancouver riding were convinced to vote for him instead of the NDP in order to save a conservative getting in. I can't even begin to know what the constituents in his riding are feeling right now towards him. I know that I have seen people on the news say that they are shocked and if they had known would never have voted for him. This is really just the surface. He was chosen to represent liberal policies and values in Ottawa for this Vancouver riding not conservative policies and values. Quite frankly Emerson I am shocked and speechless. (I am also glad that I broke my leg and was not able to work on your campaign as one of my friends suggested I do. Blessing in disguise.)

No comments: