7.3.07

I'm Moving to Vancouver!


So it is final now, our house is sold and my Mum and I are moving to the city. I cannot believe this is happening, honestly. One second we had the idea that it might be a good time to sell our apartment, the next second (before it was on the market) people were looking at our place and then on the third second it was sold!! It was unbelievable, Mmy mum and I were just catching our breath as we found our new apartment building on 41st and Victoria Dr (10 min Bus from Commercial Dr.!!!!). The move-in date is March 30! SO fast! My Mum and I are very excited though, we both think this is a move in the right direction. We're are also both big city girls so couldn't be more thrilled to be closer to our beautiful city!!

1 comment:

KellyKaye said...

Wow that IS soon! Let me know if I can help out at all:)