26.6.07

Graduating Class of '07

Things are better late than never right?? Here are the long awaited graduation photos. I do apologise for the delay. I was hoping to wait and get some of the photos from another camera before posting but that was not going to happen anytime soon so I had to go ahead and post these anyway. You'll notice that Lucas is no where to be found and that is because he was our lovely photographer for the day so thank you to Lucas for that. Overall, the day was wonderful. It was so nice to have all the people I love so much there with me. I could not have asked for anything more than that. Thank you so much to everyone for their support and all the lovely gifts of course. I could not have done it without you.

Graduation 2007





Graduation Party

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh crap! Those were my photos that you were waiting for. Sorry! I will try to get those to you before I leave for camping.

Lisa's Diet said...

Aww congratulations Jen you look adorable!