29.9.07

Caves Branch Photos!!

I hope you all enjoy the first photos we've been able to upload. We have taken so many pictures already trying to capture every moment here in Belize. Caves Branch was definitely a highlight thus far. Enjoy!

Beautiful flower from the orchid garden at Caves Branch

View from the lodge at Caves Branch

Swimming with the fish at Blue Hole National Park

Me looking out over the sink hole psyching myself up to repel 300ft into it!


Lucas at the bottom of the 300ft repel

Lucas and me in the Caves Branch River before venturing into the Cave!


Drum stalagmite formation in Footprint Cave

Lucas in his tube (which was made in Canada!)


yeah...the moths in Belize Suck!

Me outside in our Cabana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just viewed your pictures.Michael was hoping to see some exotic jungle animals but he was also happy to see you guys.He is counting sleeps.There are 35 left.The weather here is horrible today,cold and rainy.Take care,we'll be waiting for more news and pictures.
Hi,this is Michael.Did you like howler monkeys,what were they doing?I love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, your pictures are awesome, I love the colours of the flowers, I hope Lucas is protecting you from the moths :) Or is he afraid of them as well. I'm so glad that things are going well. I'm settling in for the night now and have the fire on and pepsi beside me, she is always looking for you! Love you so much. Have lots of fun on your next adventure. Love you both and take care. Love Mum xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Well, it is cold and wet here. Can I come to Belize??? Glad you are having fun and your both safe!!! It sure looks beautiful! Take care of yourselves.