21.11.05

Classes

I registered for classes last week. I love this time of the semester because it means that the current semester is almost over. I don't know what made me think that taking four upper division political science credits would be a good idea. Needless to say I'm looking very forward to this semester being over. Anyway it looks like next semester I will be taking Spanish which I'm really excited about. Travelling S. America is something I really want to do and knowing some spanish will definately be beneficial. The other interesting class I'll be taking is Acting. I took acting in my first year and almost made it my major. Unfortunately fear held me back from that and I've been taking polisci ever since. I've decided that it is time to take acting again. I'm actually quite scared about it because I haven't acted in about 3 years now. I hope I still have what it takes.

No comments: