23.11.05

Pictures and Fog


I kind of figured out the whole URL thing for pictures. Now if you click on view profile there is a picture of me there. I just have to figure out how to display my picture on this page. Hopefully that will come next.

I would also like to talk about this fog that has been plaguing our city for the last week. Let me just tell you that if feel like you need to escape it I suggest hopping on a bus or in your car and coming up to SFU Burnaby campus. It is beautiful up here!! The sun is shining and you wouldn't even think that it would be any different anywhere else.

The picture I have here is not exactly what I see from up here but it's a good idea. Just imagine along with mountains, I see tall building and lights trying to fight their way through.

P.S. Looks like I figured out how to have my picture displayed on this page, cause there it is!

2 comments:

Lisa's Diet said...

Good job Jen looking forward to more posts.

Candice said...

Yes, great Job Jen! I didnt know you go to SFU! I used to go there, and my mom works up there as well!