29.11.05

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

I know my Ontario friends are going to roll their eyes at me when I say this but....it has been snowing like crazy all night and morning and has just let up now at 330 in the afternoon. It may have stopped earlier at lower elevations but up here on the hill it hasn't let up until now. I'm so glad that I made it up to school today, my school is so beautiful in the snow. Here is some proof.



The snow makes it feel like Christmas up here. I wonder if they have put the Christmas lights on the trees yet? Speaking of Christmas I'll be attending the SFU Vocal Jazz Christmas concert tonight. I'm really excited yet also sad because this will be the first year in 4 years I won't be singing with them. I'm sure it will be awesome and perhaps if I can get this picture thing sorted out I'll post some pics of it later. Until then here is a photo of the leader of the groups favourite and one of my favourite jazz singers, Ella Fitzgerald.

I

1 comment:

Lisa's Diet said...

I'm amazed at how much snow is up there!