9.2.06

48th Annual Grammy Awards

OK soo normally I'm more an Oscar girl myself but I was really glad that I tuned into the Grammys last night. I was really impressed! And very happy for all the winners. I was especially happy to see Kelly Clarkson take home two Grammys, one for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance and Best Pop Vocal Album. I was really impressed with her album when I heard it earlier this year. Previously I was not a fan of Clarkson but the album 'Breakaway' won me over. As it has many of my friends. Other big Winners included, U2 and John Legend. I would have to say though that my very favourite moment was when Sir Paul McCartney joined Jay-Z and Linkin Park on stage to sing 'Yesterday'. (which I cant find a photo for...oh well)




Kelly Clarkson winning one of her 2 Awards of the night



John Legend winning best new artisit.



U2 won quite a few awards including best Album of the Year
and best song.

1 comment:

Lisa's Diet said...

Kelly Clarkson is so cute.