1.4.06

Happy April Fool's Day

Well today is April Fools day, it also happens to be my birthday. Luckily I've managed to make it so far without a trick being played on me. For someone with a birthday like mine I have to say I really do not enjoy practical jokes. I'm not sure why that is, perhaps because today is my birthday and it is on my mind ALL DAY. I feel like I have to look over my shoulder the whole day (even though jokes are supposed to stop at noon). Perhaps I just need a good joke thats actually funny played on me to get past this, we'll see. ( That's not an invitation!!) :)
I turn 22 today. I know it never feels like you're getting older but there is something about 22 that does feel different. I feel like now I am completely out of all the irresponsible ages and right into my 20's, the years I'm supposed to be getting my life in order. Lets just say I'm in no rush lol. While I may be 22 today, now a days that means something different, it's not quite as old as it used to be. I was talking to my Gran this morning and she was telling me that she was married and had had her second child (Uncle Jim!) at the age of 22. I could not imagine that at all!! Being married???! Having 2 kids?!?! Thank goodness times have changed and instead I get to worry about finishing my degree first and getting a good career. So here's to 22 and making it one of the best years of my life!!!

1 comment:

Lisa's Diet said...

Happy Birthday Jen :)