15.6.06

Cars!

So, the other night Lucas, Michael (Lucas' little brother) and I went to see 'Cars' for Michael's 12th Birthday. It was an AWESOME movie. It was entertaining from start to finish with a soundtrack to support that. The first song in the movie is Sheryl Crow singing along to the cars racing in the Piston Cup. And the music and movie got better from there. I literally had a smile on my face throughout the entire movie. I found myself singing to songs I knew, laughing and with a big goofy smile on my face throughout the entire film. Owen Wilson, Paul Newman, George Carlin, and Larry the Cable Guy are just a few big names who loaned their voices to the captivating characters. The animation was so impressive, smart and witty, it is what made the film. 'Cars' is by far the best animated feature that I have seen in a very long time. I look forward to seeing it again (which I will in the theatre!) and buying it when it eventually comes out on DVD. And, yes, it was that good. GO SEE IT!!! You'll thank me I promise!!!!

No comments: