13.6.06

Ladies Night??

Tara and I decided to have a ladies night out on Saturday, turns out there were more men there than there were women. Typical! LoL.

Jon and Me at Earls, having some dinner and martinis


Tara and Jon gettin' close


Jon's usual driving face


Me and Tara enjoying our vodka shots and chasing with...more shots.....good thinking


Tequilla Tequilla, thanks Shane for that one


More vodka, this time disguised in Coke, Tara and I were givin'r Sat night


I love this picture of Tara and me, singing to each other as always.


One of the many male friends who ended up crashing our ladie's night, Thanks Trev! Just kidding it was awesome dancing with you.


Shane, Tara and Me

Also ran into this old friend, never would have thought I'd be dancing with my old Biology 10 partner lol. (Greg & Me)


This is my favourite picture of the night, the dynamic trio!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good God that was fun! However, the next day was not as great....thanks for the tequila shane ;) I always love "ladies" nights.

Anonymous said...

"ladies" night? who you calling a lady?