27.6.06

Monday: the new Saturday

Last night Tara and I were house sitting for my Dad and Collette. Naturally housesitting means having Shane and his friend Luke over to chill in the hot tub and drink Vodka Smoothies. Don't worry Daddy we were good ;) Here's the...proof...:)


Me and Tara playing with the Camera

mmm berry smoothies...

Tara chillin before we hit the hot tub

The boys gettin close


Oh Shane...hahaha...I'm sure this face is in reaction to a dare I gave him


The trio in the hot tub, nice red nose Shane!!

Chillin after the hot tub, I'm sure Luke was trying to say peace....

Shane the morning after...lookin good honey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for putting in the good ones.

Anonymous said...

I'm all about getting pissed on Mondays... in the hot tub with hot people ....AND HOW!