25.6.06

Bye Bye Home Depot


Saturday was my official last day at Home Depot and what a relief it was. It was so nice to know that I'm never going to have to work there ever again. No more damn self-checkout or terrible work place politics. I'm finally moving up and making some change happen in my life and it feels great. I am still not entirely sure what I am going to do with myself but now that there is some pressure to figure things out I'm sure that it is just a matter of time before I decide on something to do. And, being in the mood for change, the day before my last day I decided to get my hair cut. It was time for something really different. Although the length is still there, I couldnt completely part with my long hair I still think it is quite different, dont you?


No comments: