20.6.06

One of Those Nights

Saturday night I had a little get together at my house. We had an awesome time playing Cranium, making milkshakes and drinking wine and various other booze. After some time at my house we headed to my friend Jill's to sit by a fire and chat there. All around a very good night.

What is Tara doing back there?? The rest of us are clearly caught up in some riveting conversation


The mint chocolate milk shakes mmmmm


Awesome pic of Lucas and Mandi attempting to drink their ultra think milkshakes through my skinny straws


Lucas and I shared one, so cute ;)


Team one for Cranium showing off our game faces.


Team two and their games faces.


Lucas up playing charades, wish I had caught him in action but the pic turned out to be quite nice anyway.


Tara is trying to sculpt something here, none of us could get it, turned out to be sardines in a can, good job T.


The classic shot.


Here we are at Jill's chillin' by the fire. That's Jill in the centre

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a fun night. I have to say I am really great at making milkshakes!