23.7.06

Maple Ridge Karaoke

OK, first an apology to all of those that I told would find a blog entry for karaoke last friday, clearly, I'm late, and for that I apologise. Without further ado, here are the pictures of a night I remember very well.....kinda ;)

Lucas belting it out, not sure what song but he sang some Led Zeppelin and The Who, all of which was awesome.


Shane getting ready to sing Zoot Suit Riot or was it CopaCabana, doesnt matter, Shane you rock!


Shane and Aliesha singing I have no idea what...Shane? Can ya help me out here?? Cute pic though

Shane and Lucas looking their best...(notouching)

Tara and Shane's sister Stephanie


Me with Karaoke Nick who is awesome!!


Aw Shane and Tara (too cute!!) ;)


Lucas and me, also cute

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say...I'm addicted to Karaoke (Only watching!) I'm sure one day I'll get drunk enough to sing!

Anonymous said...

The song that Aleisha and I sang was " follow me" by uncle kracker, and i do have to say I've been a karaoke addict for a long time........