7.10.06

Cirque Du Soleil: Delirium


Through a very strange turn of events Lucas and I ended up at 'Delirium' last night at GM Place. I had always wanted to see Cirque Du Soleil but at $100-$140 a ticket, could never afford it. And yesterday through a turn of fate, tickets sort of landed on us, it is hard to explain so I won't go into details. I am so glad we got to go, it was incredible!! There are too many adjectives to describe it and not one that does it true justice. Lucas, afterwards, said it was the only thing he had ever seen that warrented the term 'spectacle'. I agreed. I'm not sure I have ever sat in awe, not wanting to even blink, for that amount of time in my life. There was so much to see. And the talent!! It is truly unbelievable. For those who do not know, 'Delirium' is a musical performance with singers and musicians along with the acrobatics that are typical of Cirque Du Soleil shows. The images below were not taken by me but are actual pictures from the show.

No comments: