30.10.06

Halloween Patry!!

This year I decided to throw a Halloween party and it was a great success!! I'd like to send out my thanks to everyone that made it out, I was so impressed with all the great costumes! Hopefully this is just the beginning of a tradition that will get bigger and ever more frightening every year. Thanks again everyone!!!


We had all sorts show up, from hicks to a sorceress! Even CSI showed up to examine the various murder scenes!

Mum and I kept it mystical with me as a fire fairy and Mum as Mother Earth!

Further example of all the great costumes and people that turned up! Thanks for the great tunes guys!
John received all the votes for best costume! Dressed in full (REAL) Ninja gear, who else could compete??

My full fire fairy costume, and just a note....wings are not a good idea!!

Lucas was dressed as a 'warrior' from the 1970s Movie 'The Warriors', if you havent seen the movie check it out, it's awesome!

Sean, John, and Lucas, all at their best :)

A witch, mobster, fairy, dead guy, angel, Mother Earth, and two dirty hicks all at one party, just one of the reasons why I love halloween!!

The Host and Hostess exhausted at the end of the night!
Happy Halloween Everyone!!

No comments: