24.11.06

ERIC CLAPTON!!!


I cannot believe it! He has said so many times that he won't be touring anymore and today I am sitting not so patiently waiting to buy tickets for his Vancouver concert. I AM SO EXCITED!!! To all those people who have been asking me to go to concerts, this is why I've been saying no. I heard he was touring and have been waiting and hoping with my fingers crossed that he would be coming here. I have been a big fan of Claptons since I was a very little girl. The smile on my face right now is ridiculous at the thought that I am going to hear all my very favourite songs LIVE. I just cannot believe it! He is what started me on the blues and I couldnt be more thankful for that. Also, I am so impressed at the price of his tickets. He could be charging a fortune and instead the best tickets are a mere $125!! Anyway, March 23rd I am BUSY!!

No comments: