21.11.06

Lost Cell Phone/Vertigo

I haven't written here in a while so I thought I would write something to update all those who read this regularly. First note, I lost my cell phone, so if you are trying to reach me on my cell phone just leave a message as I am still able to check my voice mail.

Second thing, last night I spent almost 3 hours at Surrey Memorial because I was woken up that morning by severe dizziness and nausea. The nausea lasted all day and everytime I put my head to the side I felt as though the room was spinning. It turns out that I have what they call 'peripheral vertigo'. I thought vertigo was just the decription of a feeling you got from being at high elevations. It is actually more than that, it is also a virus like thing that you can get from having a cold amongst other things. It's caused by an imbalance in your ears, your balance centres in your ears are not sending the correct messages to your brain resulting in severe dizziness and nausea. Lucky for me it should last only a few days.

1 comment:

KellyKaye said...

Awwww...feel better!!