29.12.06

Christmas 2006

Christmas Morning!!
I got my favourite drink from Scotland in my stocking; my Irn-Bru with the tree in the background; Lucas and David tackle their lego; Mum and Lucas at their best

Candy enjoying the present opening festivities; Mum finishing the trifle with Lucas in the background; David still working on his lego; the Christmas ornament I got for Mum and pepsi hoping to be in the photo.

Christmas Dinner!!
Dinner was amazing! I love the look on Lucas' face upon his first bite of Mum's fabulous lamb; Me and Mum with the traditional cracker hats on; Brittany and David enjoying dinner conversation; Mum and Adrian laughing.

SCIENCE WORLD!
Lucas and I took his little brother Michael to Science World yesterday and we all had so much fun!! Lifting hippos, playing harps with no strings, sliding through garbage, and testing the abilities of the human body. Science World is so much fun, it actually gets better as you get older I think.

No comments: