23.12.06

December Nights

December is turning out to be a great month. I love this time of the year for spending time with the people you love the most. Over the past few weeks I've done such fun things as having a night out downtown, a Christmas get together with my best friends, and wrapping presents with my Mum. I can't wait for the rest of December, it's turning into a wonderful Christmas time!!!

Lucas, Mandi & Me in gastown and at the Irish Heather, ooo good times (don't order the bread)

Thursday night I had a Christmas get together. Thanks to everyone it was a wonderful time!

Last night Mum and I wrapped presents, it was so much fun we've decided to make it a tradition!

2 comments:

KellyKaye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KellyKaye said...

OOOPS, I deleted that comment! HAHA...anyways, sorry we had to leave early:( Good times though:)

Merry Christmas to you and your mum!