12.12.06

Kid's Christmas Party @ Mum's Office

This past weekend my Mum's office had their Kids Christmas Party. Mum and I were there to work at the different stations, and Lucas brought Micael along to participate in all the crafts and games. It was so much fun! It was so neat seeing all the kids excited to see Santa and make different crafts. I was so impressed with the staff that had put the party together (Mum included!), this kind of this is such a wonderful thing to put together for the kids. I was almost in tears seeing all the kids react to Santa arriving, they were all so excited! It reminded me of when my Grandad used to take me to his work Christmas parties and Santa would be there, and I would have so much fun!

Clockwise: Michael decorating his loot bag; me sitting at my station, kids came to me and had to sing a christmas carol in order to get their ornament and some candy, it was so adorable watching little kids sing 'jingle bells' and 'rudolph' especially when they were too shy to sing and I would have to help them; Santa arrives with gifts for everyone; the kids sat patiently waiting as Santa went down his list of names.

Mum had a great time calling bingo numbers; Michael won a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figure from bingo; the three of us at the end of the party; Michael receiving his basketball from Santa, and good job Santa, Michael had actually asked for a basketball this Christmas!

No comments: