2.4.07

Moving/Birthday Weekend

Wow, what a weekend! I am still coming down from all the stress and events. We moved to Vancouver on Saturday and then Sunday was my 23rd Birthday. The move went really well thanks to all the great help we had. Unpacking is insane because this place is a little smaller than our last apartment. But slowly everything is finding its place. I had a very nice Birthday despite the move. Lucas' family came over for take-out which was really fun. It was nice to have such a quiet night after the events of Saturday. I really want to say Thank you to everyone who helped with the move and who made my Birthday as wonderful as it was. Thank you!!!

Moving Day!

Our new wonderful view!

My Birthday celebrations...just the beginning of them :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice View!!!