5.4.07

My Last Last Day of Classes

Today marks the end of an era.....hmmm no too formal. Today is the day it all ends.....hmmm no too fatalistic. Today marks the end of my university undergrad classes....that'll do. I went to class today for the last time in my undergraduate degree. I'm not sure I know how I feel about this yet. It is surreal more than anything else. I am in a neutral place between the sweeping comfort of school and the harsh reality of, well, reality. I have worked so hard over the last five years for this one day and now that I am here I have no idea what to do with myself. And today is not even half of what June 7 will be for me, this is the day that the degree is placed in my hands. Maybe this is why I'm in limbo, perhaps when I receive my degree it will all become real. All I know thus far is that I deserve today and I deserve to make today whatever I feel is right. And what is right for today?
MASSIVE CELEBRATIONS!! :)

No comments: