29.10.07

Caye Caulker Halloween Bash

What a relief it was to see the sign advertising the Caye Caulker Oceanside Halloween party when we arrived! I was so worried all along that I may not get to celebrate my favourite holiday. Thankfully there was no need to worry and the party kicked off early Saturday and continued into the small hours of Sunday. We had such a good time! The costumes were great and get this?!?! Lucas won a costume contest!! Which one, you ask? Look at the pics below and guess ; ) (I know that you all recognise my costume and are thinking, wait a second, I've seen Jenn dressed like this before...well give me a break, I'm on an Island and he's the best I could do! Plus it's Alex with a Caribbean twist so that's new isn't?!?) ; )

The old favourite with a Caribbean twist

Lucas dressed as a hot lady and Aussie Dave. Everyone at the pub LOVED Lucas' costume. Now almost everyone on this Island has a picture with Lucas in his hot Halloween costume.

Lucas and me out on the dancefloor

Hell Raiser and our Swiss friend lookin' a little freaked out.

Most creative costume, Jungle Guy.

What I was doing all night!

Lucas' main competition in, you guessed it, the Sexiest Costume Competition. And he won!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, thats fatastic, i'm glad that the celebration lived on all the way out in belize!

Anonymous said...

it looks like u guys had a blast...and im jealous lucas looked better than i do now...ahaha u looked great to jen
amanda mckay