13.5.08

Dare I go there...

I must decline from participating in this debate too much but I couldn't resist posting the following story. Despite not being a science student I have always had a deep interest in Einstein. For me, it wasn't about his science, I have always been more interested in who he is on a more personal level. I'm no expert on Einstein, don't get me wrong. The most I know are some famous quotes and thoughts of the brilliant man. Recently, I've been reading more on religion and he has come up quite often as a result. When Lucas sent me through this story on CBC I was very intrigued. Take a look and be sure to read some of the comments if you have the time. Whether we participate or not, the debate is always very interesting.



And to provide just a bit of comic relief on the same subject matter...


No comments: