2.5.08

KRAZY! in Vancouver

The Vancouver Art Gallery is going to be featuring a very exciting exhibit this May. It's called 'KRAZY! The Delirious World of Anime + Comics + Video Games + Art'. It's the first art exhibit of its kind and I am so excited that the show is going to be in Vancouver. Thanks to Lucas, I have been introduced to the world of Graphic Novels and Comic Books. I have read some phenomenal pieces of work that I otherwise wouldn't have heard of such as 'Watchmen' (the movie is coming!), 'V for Vendetta', 'Maus', and 'the Last Man'. I think that this exhibit is going to be really exciting. If you're in the city be sure to make your way there between May 17th and September 7th. And don't forget, Tuesdays are by donation! For information visit the Vancouver Art Gallery website here.

No comments: