1.5.08

The New Pad! ; )

The moving is finally all over! Lucas and I moved on Saturday and Mum moved yesterday and we are now all settling into our new homes. Lucas and my move went really well. It was so fast and we were completely unpacked by around 7pm that night...the benefits of not having much stuff! Mum's was a little rougher but we made it through!

Last picture of Mum and Me at our old place

Pepsi in the wardrobe :)

I accidentally elbowed Lucas in the jaw...he's pretending that it really hurt...I swear!

Getting ready to entertain some friends

Our Tibetan peace flags

The beautiful colours of the sunset coming through our dining room window

Pepsi in the other closet!

The dressing hall, on the way to the bathroom and my temporary bike storage (thankfully I have such a pretty bike!)

My first baking at the new place. Mum's apple crisp...needed some more sugar but was really good :)

Our living space

The Kitchen

Mum's Moving Day! (More pics to come.)

Saying goodbye to the nightmare parking lot at Victoria Drive
First dinner in the new place complete with milk in wine glasses

The chaos that is Mum's new apartment :) It already looks way better than this. I will post more pics soon! (ps. I've told her that she has to write a 5 year lease with me, this moving business has gotten out of hand!!)

No comments: